CRM Marketing Manager, DFS
Posted on: September 15, 2021
We are DraftKings. We're inspired by our shared passion for
developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering
the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders
in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by
constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building
what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a
publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in
Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global
Love turning data into action? We do too.
DraftKings is looking for a self-starter with a strong background
in data and marketing to join our team. As a Manager of DFS CRM you
will lead a team responsible for communications with our existing
Daily Fantasy Sports users across all owned channels. Working
cross-functionally to develop a winning strategy, you will play a
key role in ensuring all communications adhere to best practices
and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What you'll do as a CRM Marketing Manager:
- Lead a high-performing operational marketing team in delivering
on a diverse set of objectives aimed at increasing LTV by
generating incremental product engagement.
- Manage the design, development, and execution of channel
communications, including emails, app pushes, and in-app
- Will be responsible for channel-level KPIs including reporting
on performance and steering a team to deliver on those goals.
- Work with product development team to drive marketing platform
and channel capability enhancements that drive channel efficiency
and build toward a vision of CRM automation.
- Promote an aggressive testing agenda to optimize promotional
offerings and reinvestment spend.
- Research industry best practices and new techniques that
improve our marketing efforts in these channels and maintain
internal best practices.
- Work a flexible schedule to reflect the sports calendar,
including some nights/ weekends/ holidays as necessary
What skills you will use:
- 4-5 years of CRM or retention-based marketing experience,
preferably with a technology company.
- You are a data-driven, strategic thinker with a deep
understanding of the DraftKings customer and product.
- Proven experience successfully leading an operational team to
meet or exceed their KPIs.
- 1+ years of experience as a people manager.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus, willingness to
learn is required.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered,
engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate
discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race,
nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected
veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a
gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a
condition of employment.
Keywords: DraftKings, Boston , CRM Marketing Manager, DFS, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!