Sr. R&D Engineer (NPD)
Company: Boston Scientific
Posted on: September 16, 2021
A top OEM medical device company is looking to bring on a Sr.
R&D Engineer to join Endoscopy team. This candidate will be
apart of a new product development team with a goal of
consolidating a few current medical devices into one new system.
Responsibilities of this role will consist of:
- Identifying, designing and implementing system
requirements/specifications for a new fluid dynamic system.
- Work through design input/outputs and assure alignment with
current system engineering methods.
- Creative/Solution driven thinking to solve system problems by
analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative
- Patten Knowledge (Partnering with Marketing department to work
with stakeholders understanding developed requirements/ assuring
that design does not infringe)
- Medical Device Manufacturing (Injection Molding, Mechanically
- Experience with System integration (Not IT, making multiple
products work together)
- 4-7 years of R&D experience with NPD engineering
- CAD design experience (Any software, Solidworks preferred)
- Concept Development experience (Early stage prototype
- Regulated Environment (Medical Device, Aerospace, Automotive)
- Background Designing for high volume production products
- DFM Knowledge (Design for manufacturability) Can be on resume as
DFM, DFX, or DFA
- Bachelors (STEM Degree)
Keywords: Boston Scientific, Boston , Sr. R&D Engineer (NPD), Other , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!