MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
As a Junior Sales Consultant you are responsible for but not
* Providing solutions and consultative support, ensuring high
retention and net revenue growth by understanding client's
* Provide detailed product demos, consultations and
* Accurately maintain CRM activity log, pipeline, forecasting
and monthly reports
* Meet and exceed sales KPIs
* Collaborate with team and internal departments
* Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and
* Search, source potential new Businesses to sign, utilizing
multiple online resources
* Build close partnerships with clients and help their business
grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for needs at
* Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and
* Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and
* Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the
best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy,
passion and determination it will take to maintain this
This is an entry-level position for those passionate about
getting into consultative sales. We are looking for candidates with
a high level of energy, determination and resilience.
Ideally someone with sales or recruitment internship experience
and a proven track record of success.
Those with experience balancing a heavy academic work load while
being an athlete are encouraged to apply. A strong applicant will
have a strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team
and an interest in personal growth and development.
Michael Page is a global executive search firm operating in 37
countries worldwide. We put our consultants, candidates and clients
at the heart of everything we do. The United States is classified
as one of our high potential, high growth markets and we are
investing into new hires in all of our locations. We have just
reached a record year and are planning for even more growth moving
forwards. Organically grown, career progression and growth is key
to our business with over 90% of our leadership team starting as
consultants and being promoted. No scripts here, we want authentic
sales people who care as much about the level of service they
deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development -
they both go hand in hand.
Michael Page Provides our Junior Sales Consultants with:
* A Globally recognized training program catered to sales
development from day 1.
* An opportunity for career growth based off of your personal
performance and hard work.
* A flexible, Hybrid work model - ask me how!
* Above industry starting base salary with large promotion
* Uncapped quarterly bonus set at attainable levels.
* Gym partnerships and many corporate discounts.
* A 401k match
* Health, Dental, Vision and LT/ST Disability
*APPLY BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*