Company: Globalization Partners
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This role can be performed 100% remotely from anywhere in the
Globalization Partners' automated, AI-driven global employment
platform, designed by our technical teams and powered by our
worldwide HR experts, enables our customers to hire, onboard, and
manage the best talent they can find, anywhere in the world.
As the leader in the Employer of Record industry, we simplify
global business by allowing companies to grow to new countries and
test new markets compliantly, without the hassle of setting up
branch offices or subsidiaries.
With diverse teams all around the world, our people are the
heartbeat of the company and the reason why Globalization Partners
is a fun and inclusive place to work. We encourage and support
personal growth and career development, trust our team members with
the autonomy to do their best work, and believe in recognition for
a job well done.
Did we mention you can experience all of this while working
remotely? As a remote-first employer, we value your experience and
skills more than where you are located. Join our collaborative work
environment where you can make a real impact and love the work
About The Position
The Sourcing Specialist will work with Recruiters to develop a
strategic view of recruitment, and a comprehensive operational plan
for sourcing talent. The individual will be responsible for
delivering against this plan on time, on budget and to agreed
A key objective of the role will be to ensure that Globalization
Partners is gaining maximum value and ROI from its sourcing
activity through the identification, attraction, engagement of
candidates and selection through effective understanding of the
external market and aligning this to the business talent needs.
What you will do:
* Supporting the TA team through sourcing and identifying
prequalified candidates. In collaboration with the Recruiter
provide sourcing support for critical, key, hard to fill (targeted)
roles across GP
* Create a sourcing plan and strategy, identify, assess, and
develop candidates' profiles; screen suitable candidates to gauge
skills/experience and interest level and present job opportunities
to relevant candidates; generate ideas, leverage resources, and
share information that creates an effective search process for the
recruiter and hiring manager.
* Leverage all recruiting resources available (internet,
professional organizations, research partners, community
associations, etc.) to identify, recruit, and network for
* Develop candidate pipeline using various and creative sourcing
methods including internet mining, professional networking, cold
calling, reference referrals, research partners, and any and all
social network sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). maintain candidate
What we are looking for:
* 5+ years of experience
* Recruitment/Sourcing experience, (approaching candidate, selling
the candidate on the opportunity, and building relationships) on a
Global, multi-location level required.
* An advanced level of knowledge in sourcing component of
* Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and
successfully manage challenging assignments required.
* Experience required in a setting that requires a sense of
immediacy, ability to manage competing demands
* Strong organizational, time management and process management
skills necessary to maintain workload.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to
effectively work with senior management, hiring managers,
applicants and candidates.
* Strong business acumen.
* Ability to think strategically as well as deliver bottom-line
* Excellent consulting skills.
* Advise recruiters and/or hiring managers on the best most
cost-effective strategy to source candidates.
* Deliver qualified candidates to Recruiters on time.
* Share best practices and new sourcing tools/approaches with
recruiters and peers
* Maintain excellent knowledge of candidates, sourcing trends, and
events; make recommendations on which events to attend
* Drive down overall cost per hire and cycle time by having an
active list of candidates for critical roles at all times
* Deliver high quality recruitment services to internal client in
support of their open requisitions
* Analyze data, track, and maintain metrics to evaluate progress of
sourcing initiatives. Work with Recruiters to define metrics.
* Contribute to overall TA objectives through consistent delivery
of sourcing expertise
* Be a key resource in data mining and research techniques and
strategy as it relates recruiting activities
About Globalization Partners
Hire anyone, anywhere, quickly and easily.
Globalization Partners AI- driven, automated, fully compliant
global Employer of Record platform technology is transforming how
companies hire talent around the globe. Our industry-leading
proprietary technology simplifies onboarding and managing employees
anywhere in the world.
With easy-to-use dashboards and a mobile-ready payroll
authorization system, our customers can safely and securely access
crucial HR documents and authorize and approve global payroll
faster than ever.
Globalization Partners: Breaking Down Barriers for Everyone,
Keywords: Globalization Partners, Boston , Sourcing Specialist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!