Senior UX Product Designer - Innovation
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Why you may enjoy working at Solaria Labs: As a UX Designer in
Solaria Labs, you will join the leadership team of a collaborative
innovation lab that is helping to shape the future of a Fortune 100
company . UX Designers here are responsible for the end-to-end user
research, design, and testing for one or more of our products. As a
- You're comfortable working in a collaborative environment, but
you're also able to own your work from start-to-finish, creating
alignment with teams within the organization and bringing
stakeholders "on the journey."
- You are passionate about building and iterating on UX designs,
thrive in a test and learn environment, and have a start-up
- You want to be part of a collaborative innovation lab:
experience both heads down work as well as active participation in
consumer research, ideation, and software development.
- You consistently create user-centered design solutions that
feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and
optimize the user experience. About the job:
- User Experience : Leverage Agile, design-thinking, Lean UX, and
industrial design methodologies to help re-imagine new
human-centered user experiences, products and services through
collaborative problem solving with a multidisciplinary team.
- User Research and Testing : Lead initial customer journey
research and testing as needed, and/or expand upon existing
insights by creating journey maps, customer personas, interaction
and architecture flows, etc. Create additional user and usability
testing as needed throughout product lifecycle to ensure that
product design is solving problems in an enjoyable way.
- Design Thinking and Planning : Lead and facilitate design
thinking workshops and act as a liaison between the business and
development sides of the lab to ensure that all parties are
speaking a common language to benefit the customer.
- Visual Design : Ensure that the look, feel, layout and
interaction details of your products meet customer needs and
deliver against business objectives. Develop and contribute to
wireframes, journey maps, user personas, and interactive
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Boston , Senior UX Product Designer - Innovation, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!