Tribal Liaison-Remote in NC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Tribal Liaison will:
- Develop and maintain a detailed state-wide community outreach
and engagement plan, using input gained from internal staff,
project leadership, as well as the client and various
- Assist with the design, development, implementation, and
management of large-scale outreach, education, and enrollment
- Responsible for the training, supervision and development of
- Oversee Field Staff.
- Serve as liaison to client and other agencies as assigned.
- Promote project image and goals through public speaking
engagements and local professional presentations.
- Oversee Community Relations Department in absence of Community
Relations Senior Manager.
- Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of relevant professional
experience required. In lieu of 5-7 years of experience, 3 years of
experience working with a federally recognized tribe is
- In lieu of Bachelor's degree, 2 years of leadership experience
- Travel within the state of NC is required.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Experience working with EBCI (Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians)
Keywords: Maximus, Boston , Tribal Liaison-Remote in NC, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!