Company: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:The Host is the initial contact with the guests.
Therefore, it is essential to start guests off with a positive
experience at the front door. A Host is anyone who greets, seats
and pages guests. In addition, you will be assuming the role of
tour guide, communicator, entertainer, memorabilia curator and
musician (at heart).Responsibilities:
- Opening doors, where applicable
- Welcoming and thanking guests
- Answering questions - accurately and politely
- Maintaining a clean and organized waiting area
- Answering the phone
- Directing guests to areas & restrooms
- Providing security for co-workers, guests and celebrities
- Assisting servers, bussers and managers
- Performing opening, closing & side duties - cleaning glass,
polishing brass, sweeping & vacuuming the floor, wiping menus,
restroom maintenance, etc.
- Assuring the complete satisfaction of each and every guest
- Creating memorable experiences
- Entertaining guests to create "Raving fans"
This job description reflects the position's essential functions;
it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be
assigned.Qualifications:EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or GED
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
guests and co-workers.
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan").
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission Statement
- This Cafe may cross-train the restaurant Hosts and the Retail
Sales Associates. Please see the Retail job descriptionAdditional
Details:Closing:Hard Rock International is an equal opportunity
employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL, and strive to
foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team member. Hard
Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available upon request
for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current
job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., Boston , HOST, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!