Associate Digital Content Producer (Hybrid)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Associate Digital Content Producer is a true team player
with a wide array of creative talents. This role is an opportunity
for an ambitious individual to kick start a career path toward
Producer or Director. You will have the opportunity to become an
active participant in all aspects of digital marketing content
development and execution within a world-class agency. You have the
opportunity to work within a state of the art 70,000 sq ft studio
and work with 120 thinkers and doers.
The ideal candidate for this position has the confidence to wear
many hats producer, editor, designer, or writer. You will take
ownership of creating digital marketing assets for social posts,
paid advertisements, and website content. The ability to find the
story and bring a creative vision to life in many forms will
accelerate your success in this competitive environment.
As a member of the Cramer Marketing team, you will work closely
with the Strategy and Business Solutions teams to understand our
teams needs and develop content accordingly. You will have access
to our world-class facilities, equipment and technology.
What You'll Do
- Work with Marketing leadership to build project plans and
execute the editorial calendar.
- Develop creative briefs, concepts, and storyboards for
- Produce and edit video content.
- Copywriting. You will craft social captions and draft + edit
copy for content.
- Photograph the Cramer team in action and design marketing
- Design infographics.
- Produce webinars and podcasts.
- Communicate with the Account and Business Solutions team to
share upcoming content and support sales enablement efforts.
- Manage reporting and content performance.
- Flexible team player willing to do any job to get a project
- A well-developed understanding of the post-production process
including current video editing techniques.
- A solid grasp of current production techniques as well as crew
roles and responsibilities.
- Familiarity with RF music and stock video resources.
- Comprehensive understanding of managing social channels.
- Proven copywriting ability.
- Photography and design experience.
- Presentation (coordinating and delivering project-based
information to Cramer leadership).
- Organizational (scheduling, timelines, project
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams).by Jobble
Keywords: Cramer, Boston , Associate Digital Content Producer (Hybrid), Other , Norwood, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!