Business Development Representative - LATAM
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the
world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to
allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that
matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and
collaboration - giving our customers and partners the freedom to
build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North
America's fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc.
Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of
the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are
Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part
Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the fastest
growing technology companies in America? Do you thrive by being
surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to
be better? Are you hard working with an appetite for constant
learning? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we need to
talk. Acquia is looking for Business Development Representatives
(BDR's) to begin a career with our outstanding sales team.
Our BDRs are the first point of contact for all new prospects to
discuss Acquia's products and services. This role is critical to
the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations
with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements,
and help them settle on the most appropriate Acquia solution for
Learn more about starting your career at Acquia here.
In This Role, You Will
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our prospects
about open source, digital transformation and Acquia
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day)
to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement
strategy and process
- Become an industry specialist and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive
- Receive continuous weekly training to further develop sales
You Must Have
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish
- A consistent record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills: written and
- Be passionate about something!
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN)
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Upbeat and self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- Professional demeanor
- 0-3 years of related experience, bachelor's degree required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without
regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender
identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Acquia, Boston , Business Development Representative - LATAM, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!