Remote Personal Assistant
Company: Excellence Services, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
$62,400 to $102,000 + Benefits. DOE.
Up to 20% performance-based Bonus.
Full-time, Typically Monday-Friday. On-call as needed.
Excellence Services LLC is a professional private-owned company
that provides luxury service for one HNW family exclusively. We
help our client enjoy their life and encourage employee
Primary responsibilities will include providing the Principals with
information support at any time; performing research, data
collection & analysis; ensuring the smooth running of the home
office; performing administrative and household tasks remotely; and
working closely with existing staff.
Research & Exploration
- Collect information, perform research and data analysis as
needed; provide suggestions to the Principals with the best
solution to solve problems.
- Observe and participate in the daily work to continuously
optimize the workflow & process, improve team efficiency, and
reduce the interventions by Principals.
Household & Home Office:
- Schedule and work closely with other staff on various household
- Maintain a household vendor list. Build strong relationships
- Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly
- Identify and oversee various household projects as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory of all household supplies
(light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies).
- Maintain and update household manuals.
- Maintain an approved product list for home and personal items,
including sourcing information.
- Monthly/weekly purchase order submission, get approval, place
orders, and track delivery status.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Prepare home for occasional events. Coordinate with vendors for
holiday decor (Halloween, Christmas).
- Maintain Principals' personal Google calendars (separate from
- Schedule personal appointments. Calendar items forwarded by
- Update and maintain Google Contacts. Ensure information is
synced to phones.
- Maintain a filing system for household needs (e.g., car
registrations, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids,
- Email a daily activities report to Principals.
- Purchase gifts, develop and maintain gift tracker, and review
and audit receipts.
- Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
- Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the family's activities and events.
- Assist with personal archival projects.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is
- Excellent learning ability and has a passion for exploration,
research, and analysis.
- Experience working in the Hospitality industry or a family
office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain confidentiality and be ultra
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate
- Maintain strictest confidences--never disclose Principals'
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be very technically savvy. Experience with G-suite.
- Resourceful in terms of internet search and online
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera
phone, and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough.
Able to multitask and prioritize well.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a
vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Personable, gracious, and polite, with excellent people
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Able to work independently but takes direction well from
- Flexible and able to accommodate spontaneous changes to
routines and plans.
- Long-term intent.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, credit, and
- Willing to take a pre-employment psychological exam and drug
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Principal's First
Highly Private Clients are the focus, and Principals are the
- Learn from mistakes
Brave to face and admit the truth. Learns and grows from mistakes.
Makes thoughtful choices and changes to avoid mistakes or at least
low-cost mistakes. High-cost or repeated mistakes will lead to
Finish duties conscientiously, effectively, and promptly.
Be dedicated. Keep improving.
Due diligence. Be accountable.
Think and act independently.
Do not complain or shy away from assigned works. Confronts
difficulties bravely. When the going gets tough, the tough get
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Excellence Services, LLC, Boston , Remote Personal Assistant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!