Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking for a challenge? Enjoy working at an early-stage
startup with a great mission and culture? Are you sales savvy
enough to qualify that a prospect is a fit for our solution and
then engage and close a deal? If so, wed love to talk to you.
Here at Eversound, we are on a mission to improve quality of life
for the older population through our hearing technology and
engagement services for senior living communities. With the aging
U.S. population representing the most significant demographic shift
in history, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the growth of
an organization that will touch millions of lives for decades to
At Eversound, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate, and
we pride ourselves on our three core values of dedication, teamwork
and altruism. We are a remote-first but Boston-based company (aka
well hire you wherever you are).
At this early stage, we are looking for people who want to jump-in
and have a wide breadth of responsibility to drive growth while
having loads of fun. Our ideal Account Executive will meet most of
the following criteria:
- Must be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is
goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively
interact with a team.
- 3-5+ years experience as an Account Executive or equivalent
experience selling subscription based solutions, preferably in a
- Understanding of healthcare provider markets, specifically
senior living, and post-acute care, and how to navigate them.
- A proven record of exceeding sales quotas over an extended
period in consultative sales within the last 3-5 years.
- Highly developed presentation and stand-up facilitation
- High level of organization, time management, self-initiative
and experience managing a multi-state sales territory from a home
- Demonstrated ability to wear many hats, manage ambiguity, and
apply problem-solving skills.
- Experience in outbound sales and ability to produce 75% of your
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Travel as needed to potential clients and events/conferences to
evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and HubSpot or
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Make an EVERlasting impact at EVERsound
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Eversound, Boston , Account Executive, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!