Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview: The Executive Assistant will provide
top level administrative support to the President. The position is
required to be engaged, diligent, proactive, high energy, adaptive,
and an excellent communicator. The Executive Assistant will be
primarily responsible for managing the schedule, travel plans,
client relations, follow-ups, events, and will be tasked with
optimizing the President's filing systems. The position will be
required to attend all appropriate events with the President and
complete all tasks necessary to keep the President organized and on
schedule. Responsibilities:Executive Assistant Duties:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the office of the
President; managing schedules, preventing interruptions, ensuring
meeting preparation, responding to customers, clients, staff as
- Create and maintain filing systems for the President.
- Manage complex scheduling, including arranging accommodations
and travel, managing itineraries, and setting up internal meetings
as well as various outside meetings.
- Closely monitor the President's schedule at all times keeping
him organized. Reschedule as needed.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters,
faxes and forms as necessary on behalf of the President.
Exceptional writing skills are required.
- Assist in maintaining office policies and procedures.
- Maintain contact lists for relationship management.
- Work to further educate yourself on the real estate
- Prepare meeting rooms for President meetings prior to their
- Make sure staff are prepped for meetings with the
- Monitor all incoming email and phone communications for the
President, responding where appropriate.
- Conduct research on new clients associated with the President.
Provide brief write ups to the President.
- Put together and submit the President's reimbursement
- Manage President's RE licenses. Make sure they always remain
- Arrange transportation or provide transportation as needed for
- Proactively manage external communications like thank you
letters, invitations, gifts, etc. Personal Assistant Duties:
- Keep track of checks the President writes or receives.
- Schedule vendors as needed for the President's personal
affairs. This includes but is not limited to ensuring care for the
President's pets is confirmed when the President is traveling,
arranging for cleaning to be done in the President's personal
residence, and arranging vendors for home improvement
- Monitor and manage the President's personal insurance policies,
recurring payments, and expense reports.
- Make reservations for personal dining and travel as
- Manage doctors, dentist, and other scheduling needs.
- Anything else reasonably requested by the President. Candidate
- Exceptional communication, writing, time management,
interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary.
- Ability to be flexible with the working environment and learn
- Knowledge of G Suite functionality and ability to learn modern
office technology and computer software.
- Adherence to deadlines and professional discretion with
personal and confidential information.
- Analytical skills and extremely good attention to detail.
Keywords: Senn--, Boston , Executive Assistant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!