Local Store Marketer
Company: Texas Roadhouse
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and take pride in
Texas Roadhouse is currently looking for a legendary Local Store
Marketer (LSM) who can help build sales at the local level through
establishing relationships within the community and increasing
guest loyalty. If you have a passion for networking and being
creative, apply to be an LSM at Texas Roadhouse today!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting the Managing Partner and management team with the
creation, development, and implementation of local store marketing
programs that build guest loyalty, guest counts, check average, and
- Helping promote all Texas Roadhouse in house promotions (Great
Steak, Rib Fest, Gift Cards, etc.)
- Building relationships during food and bread runs with
businesses, hotels, radio stations, etc.
- Helping establish positive and ongoing business relationships
with neighboring retailers, hotels, civic groups, etc.
- Helping develop and execute ongoing charitable and community
events that position Texas Roadhouse as a community leader and
build brand awareness.
- Assisting in all public relation efforts including cooking
segments, media releases, and publicity events that promote Texas
- Communicating frequently with the Managing Partner, management
team, and all employees (through Alley Rallies, etc.) about ongoing
programs, plans, and results.At Texas Roadhouse, we are proud to
offer one of the industry's most competitive benefits packages.
Our benefits-eligible Roadies have the opportunity to enroll in a
variety of legendary benefits including, but not limited to:
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation Time
- Short-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- Annual holiday bonus
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other
legally-protected status. We encourage and welcome all applicants
For more information about this position, please contact the store
and ask for a manager.
Keywords: Texas Roadhouse, Boston , Local Store Marketer, Other , Danvers, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!