Small Business Account Executive
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY VISIONAnyone needing longer-term care can
have a high quality of life in their own setting through access to
an excellent & valued health care team.COMPANY MISSIONProvide the
best platform for the discovery, on boarding, equipping,
management, retention, and assurance of health care professionals
and family caregivers to effectively help those who need them. Job
Summary: The Small Business Account Executive role is an exciting
opportunity to drive CareAcademy's vision and mission through
senior care businesses. These senior care businesses are just
getting started and are looking for solutions like CareAcademy to
help their staff provide excellent care. Your efforts will help
senior care businesses attract and retain caregivers by providing
them with best-in-class training and an online platform. Best of
all, CareAcademy's online professional development for caregivers
is transferable for college credit. Through high-quality education
and advancement opportunities for caregivers, CareAcademy-trained
caregivers are ultimately helping senior care businesses provide
the best possible client outcomes. The Small Business Account
Executive is a hunting role primarily responsible for growing
CareAcademy's market position by prospecting, locating, developing,
defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships through
proactive outreach channels including phone calls, e-mail
communication, video-calls and web-meeting interaction. This is a
growth position and will focus exclusively on new business
generation through daily prospecting, lead qualification,
discovery, demonstration, and closing. This specific role will
focus on generating business within one of our customer segments:
Small Business. This team member will work to acquire net new logos
and MRR from senior care businesses which have 25 or fewer
employees in an assigned geographic territory. The employee is
expected to adhere to ethics policies and practices as established
by CareAcademy. Essential Functions:
- Consistently close new business to meet or exceed monthly
recurring revenue targets and net new logo targets in a
high-volume, transactional environment.
- Responsible for heavy outbound prospecting on a daily basis to
generate new opportunities.
- Qualifies opportunities and performs discovery within an
assigned customer segment and qualifies opportunities for other
teams within the sales organization that work with other customer
- Performs discovery activities such as understanding the needs,
goals, and business problems of the senior care businesses you work
- Demonstrates value to the prospect by aligning the prospect's
business goals and needs to CareAcademy's product packaging, and
- Performs product demonstrations and is responsible for product
knowledge to answer prospect questions during the sales
- Negotiates contracts to close on the forecasted timeline with
- Closes new business deals by aligning CareAcademy's value
proposition to the customer's needs and goals.
- Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities to
add value and provide this feedback to other teams as
- Enters all activity and sales data into Salesforce, CRM.
- Manages pipeline in Salesforce to consistently update
opportunities with the appropriate prospect information.
- Provides a weekly pipeline update to Manager of Sales.
- Provides weekly sales metrics on at least the following areas:
new prospecting activity, call to connect ratio, connect to
opportunity ratio, and opportunity to close ratios.
- Consistently implements weekly call coaching received from
Manager of Sales and peer coaching.
- Actively engaged in all sales training and coaching
opportunities and activities.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in technology, software as a service,
or healthcare sales environment, preferably as a sales development
representative or other roles with a combination of heavy outbound
prospecting experience and exceptional results including the
closing of small business deals
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance the needs of meetings and prospecting new
- Proven ability to quickly establish rapport
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite
- Comfortable with an array of software products and sales
software (Salesforce, Slack, Asana, Tettra)
- Thrives in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + commissions, opportunities for advancement
with consideration after one year
- Equity: TBD
- Work from home stipend
- A remote-first work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous Medical coverage with minimal employee contribution
(60% of medical premium paid by Company)
- 401K enrollment after six months of employment and up to 4%
- AMAZING team members!
Keywords: CareAcademy, Boston , Small Business Account Executive, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!