Talent Acquisition Partner
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Remote Talent Acquisition
Partner to bring value to our client recruiting efforts. This
position will be responsible for proactively sourcing, identifying,
and screening top talent and successfully guiding clients and
candidates through the recruitment process. The ideal candidate
will be driven to design and lead project plans to help our clients
find the best talent through both traditional and creative sourcing
strategies. With proven success in recruiting coupled with an
obsession for excellent customer service, this person will work to
support our clients by finding them the best talent to fit with
their organization. This position requires someone to be organized
and process oriented as they will be managing time across a number
of clients. This position will be responsible for helping our
clients find their most important asset - their people. WHAT YOU
- Partner with multiple clients to understand hiring needs,
create, post and fill open requisitions.
- Provide consultation to our clients on recruiting processes,
job description creation, and compensation, to help them target the
- Proactively target candidates through LinkedIn, social media
channels and other sources of talent outreach. Develop and execute
enhanced sourcing strategies to source passive candidates for hard
to fill positions.
- Maintain applicant tracking software (ATS) and recruiting
funnels in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Leverage video interviewing software and behavioral and
cognitive assessment tools to assess candidates and improve the
success rate of hiring decisions.
- Screen candidates, collect and track candidate feedback,
provide recommendations to the client on who to move forward with
in their recruiting process and coordinate interview
- Proactively implement changes to streamline and improve current
hiring and recruiting processes.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws
- Stay connected with client consistently through the process by
scheduling 30-minute weekly meetings with clients to assess
candidate pipeline.WHO YOU ARE:
- Experienced in full-lifecycle recruiting in a fast paced
environment, with 2+ years either in-house or in a staffing
- Recruiting experience sourcing/closing/negotiating entry level,
mid-level and senior level candidates
- Proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as
part of a team in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate cross functionally and collaborative in a
culture of continuous improvement
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of
candidates and management.
- Skilled at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of
the recruiting cycle
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of methods
- Experience utilizing an ATS system
- Must be an independent self-starter as well as a dependable
team player with a positive attitudeWHO WE ARE:Become a part of our
growing team and join us in creating better workplaces through
cutting edge HR and payroll services and technology. We deeply
value our people. MP encourages creativity, welcomes
entrepreneurial mindsets, and fosters a highly collaborative work
environment. We are committed to delivering five-star customer
service to both our customers and to each other as colleagues. MP
has experienced explosive growth since we began in 2004. We've been
consistently named to the Boston Business Journal's
Pacesetters/Fast50 list for the last six years, as well as the Inc.
5000 list. Our team loves working here and so will you. Learn more
about what it's like working at MP on our website.
Keywords: MP, Boston , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Beverly, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!