Operations Support Mgr
Company: Keolis Commuter Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills, prior
supervisory experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills and be able to
communicate successfully with a variety of disciplines and levels
including both internal and external staff.
- Must have significant knowledge of applicable collective
- Must have intermediate skills in MS Office.
- Must be able to understand, qualify and stay qualified on the
Hastus system or equivalent system.
- Must have ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers,
and the general public.Experience:
- Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent educational
- Must have some work experience or training in role(s) that
required excellent verbal and written communication skills to a
variety of disciplines and levels.
- Prior railroad transportation experience preferred.
- At least 5 years' experience in commuter rail operations
- Act as a liaison between Transportation managers (TM) daily
operation and the Crew Dispatch office.
- Demonstrate and adhere to the Keolis Commuter Services
principals of Employee Engagement, Operational Excellence & Safety,
Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic
- Comply with all safety rules and procedures and report all
hazards as required.
- Real-time updates to Hastus concerning crew utilization,
including assigning jobs and making splits last minute.
- Ensure data quality produces accurate Payroll information.
- Communicate and work with TMs about train crews and crew
- Divert protect crews and/or reassign train crews to assist the
TM with crew coverage.
- Assist the Crew Dispatch office to ensure late mark off
vacancies are covered.
- Review relevant reports in TRMS to ensure train coverage and
- Communicate with Crew Dispatchers on duty on a day-to-day
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional StatementsDrug and alcohol screening: Employment
contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must
pass a physical examination.Safety commitment: Safety is a way of
life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of
our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can become
the most successful transportation company in the
world.Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting
the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our
people and the communities in which we operate.EEO statement: Our
policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified
individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age,
creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
abuse testing.ADA Reasonable Accommodation: Keolis CS is committed
to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this
commitment, Keolis CS will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations.Disclaimer and closing
statement: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to
offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits,
opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and
rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.
Keywords: Keolis Commuter Services, Boston , Operations Support Mgr, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!