Special Education Teacher
Company: RCS Learning Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Are you interested in working in a supportive environment with
an outstanding team?
- Want to receive great training and experience at work?RCS is
looking for Special Education Teachers to join us in providing the
highest quality of individualized, educational services to students
with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other Developmental
DisabilitiesABA Special Education Teachers work in conjunction with
the Clinicians under the Supervision of the Educational
- Develop curriculum units
- Write Individualized Education Plans (IEP's)
- Align curriculum with Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks
- Comment on student's progress
- Ensure student participation in MCAS and MCAS-Alt.
AssessmentsThe Special Education Teacher will work with the RCS
Clinical Team to organize:
- educational assessments
- placement tests
- the development of IEP'sCandidate must enjoy children, have a
Bachelor's degree and the necessary certification, and preferably
have experience in Applied Behavior Analysis. Please be prepared to
submit references. Full time positions are available at RCS
Learning Center (Natick, MA). RCS offers competitive salary,
excellent benefits for eligible employees including: medical,
dental, and vision insurance, long term disability, life insurance,
retirement plan and generous vacation and personal time pay.
Interested in learning more or seeing if RCS is the right place for
you? To apply, please go to: Please visit our new website at
Keywords: RCS Learning Center, Boston , Special Education Teacher, Other , Natick, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!