Company: Pathways Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pathways Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for an Account
Executive/Clinical Liaison in the Stoneham Area!
Details:Flexible Schedule - M-FSalaried Position with Great
Benefits and Potential for Bonuses!Home Office: Stoneham Territory
- Stoneham -> North Shore
Job Description SummaryThe Account Executive or Clinical Liaison
evaluates patients referred for hospice services. They plan and
coordinate referrals, and meet with patients and families to aid in
best understanding the services offered. The Liaison develops and
establishes community relationships with hospitals, nursing homes
and physician offices in an effort to grow our patient census.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Evaluates patients referred to home care for qualifying
- Identifies and verifies insurance coverage for home care
- Meets performance standards set forth by the Regional Marketing
- Consults and collaborates with physicians, nurses, social
workers, discharge planners and other disciplines to establish a
coordinated plan of care.
- Meets with the patients, families, and caregivers to discuss
the home situation and any medical/psychosocial factors that are
relevant to the plan of care.
- Completes referral information that includes intake data,
essential background information, hospital course, and plan of
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with hospitals,
physician offices and nursing homes to increase community
- Participates in patient care plan meetings, goals of care
conversations and facility in-services.
- Collects and maintains statistical data on all referrals and
submits them regularly as required.
- Works closely with Clinical Managers and clinical team members
to provide best possible patient continuity and outcomes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Clinical or Healthcare Background Strongly Preferred - North
Shore Hospitals a plus!
- Experience meeting goals, deadlines and performance
- Demonstrates an ability to work with other health care
clinicians and can have difficult goals of care conversations with
patients and families.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to cultivate new relationships.
Benefits & Compensation
- Competitive Salary
- Robust 401(k), HMO & PPO Plans, Dental, Vision and Life
- Flexible Schedule & Work-Life Balance
- Leadership Development & Growth Opportunities
- Consistent, day-shift hours
Keywords: Pathways Healthcare, Boston , Account Executive, Other , Stoneham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!