Senior Bioinformatics Specialist
Company: X4 Technology
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CompanyThis is a great opportunity for a Senior Bioinformatics
Specialist to join a pioneering scale-up biotech company, that has
developed their own unique Cloud Data platform which organizes and
parses the deluge of new biology data, enabling to triangulate
insights across genomics, epigenomics, transcriptomics, proteomics,
- You will lead the development of new bioinformatics workflows,
including, but not limited to: whole genome/exome sequencing,
RNAseq (single-cell, bulk, spatial), ChIP-Seq, ATAC-seq
(single-cell and bulk), proteomics, and metabolomics.
- You will collaborate with the full-stack engineering team on
making these workflows efficient and performant.
- You will engage directly with customers (both biologists and
Bioinformatics) on their deployment of the company's platform,
ensure the technical success of client engagements, and communicate
customer feedback and feature requests to the broader
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Statistics
Biology, or other relevant scientific field.
- Experience analyzing gene editing sequencing data (GUIDE-seq,
Circle-Seq, any kind of CRISPR/TALEN/ZNF off-target seq etc)
- Expertise in NGS (RNAseq/WGS/WES)
- Experience with both Illumina and long (PacBio/Nanopore) reads
is a plus! The position is a hybrid working model based Boston,
MAa.email@example.com Equal Opportunity
Keywords: X4 Technology, Boston , Senior Bioinformatics Specialist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!