Posted on: June 25, 2022
- The individual in this role will be a highly skilled,
meticulous and motivated scientist who will focus on analytical
characterization of mRNA and Lipid Nanoparticle (LNP)
- They will work cross-functionally to design and coordinate
analytical characterization, characterize and/or implement
fit-for-purpose, robust, characterization methods.
- They will participate in performing biochemical and biophysical
characterization (Dynamic Light Scattering, Ribogreen analysis,
HPLC, cIEF, particle characterization, spectroscopy, calorimetry)
of lipid nanoparticles, lipids and mRNA.
- Activities will include preparation of samples for
characterization studies, performing analytical testing supporting
process development and product release, including spectroscopic,
chromatographic, biophysical, and molecular biology
- Additional activities will include execution and
troubleshooting standard protocols, develop and adapt new protocols
into practice, and query literature to incorporate additional
assays as needed.EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with Automated Liquid Handling systems is a plus
(TECAN, Hamilton etc.)
- The individual must maintain thorough electronic lab notebooks
and documentation records and deliver reproducible and impactful
results under ambitious timelines.
- Minimum of a year of Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience focusing
on Formulation/Analytical aspects of drug product development is
- Bachelors at least 1 year experience required
- MS with 1 year experience is fine
- NO PhD
Keywords: Pfizer, Boston , Analytical Chemist, Other , Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!