Nutrition Refill Coordinator ($2500 SIGN ON BONUS)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
KabaFusion is a home infusion company with exceptional
employees! KabaFusion is a home infusion company with a national
footprint. We opened our first pharmacy in 2010 in Southern
California and now have 21 pharmacies in 15 states with a focus on
IVIg, SCIg, acute infusion, and nutritional therapies. Our success
is the result of teamwork from our dedicated staff who truly
believe in putting the "care" back in healthcare. A career at
KabaFusion means joining a team that lives by its values and
empowers team members to make a difference! What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY: The Nutrition Refill
Coordinator processes enteral refills to be serviced by the company
from our referral sources and requests for assistance from our
patients through a variety of mediums, including inbound and
outbound calls, faxes, and e-mails. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver exceptional service and customer satisfaction.
- Answer telephone utilizing appropriate etiquette and speaks
with public, referral sources, clinician's patients and their
- Process telephone calls and triage problems in accordance with
verbal and written training policies and procedures.
- Provide patients with timely and accurate information and take
appropriate actions regarding our services to ensure complete
- Receive and confirm refill information by fax, and communicate
with team members, patients, and others with email.
- Maintain refill rates at an acceptable level per company
- Provide the necessary intake paperwork to clinical
- Verify insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Confirm that services to be provided by company are a covered
benefit under patient's insurance coverage.
- Assure deliveries are scheduled to meet patient needs and
company guidelines for cost-effectiveness.
- Follow proper procedures for accurate and timely documentation
of referral source or patient concerns and take appropriate
corrective actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately update patient and clinical information in the
computer software system.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information. PREFERRED
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous work experience in medical environment, healthcare
services, or medical education preferred.
- Previous work experience as a customer service representative
in an inbound call center is strongly preferred. #corporate
#customerservice #dataentry #nutrition #enteral #callcenter
#healthcare #homehealth #kabafusion #nowhiring
Keywords: KabaFusion, Boston , Nutrition Refill Coordinator ($2500 SIGN ON BONUS), Other , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!