FedEx Operations - Packaging
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Auto req ID: 356476BRJob SummaryIMMEDIATE OPENINGS!Come for a
job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly
growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.Perks and Benefits at FedEx
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees. What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.Address: 1977 Fall River AvenueCity:
SeekonkState: MassachusettsZip Code: 02771Domicile Location:
FXG-US/USA/P028/Seekonk ColocationAdditional Location Information:
Up to $16.00 per hour to startWe offer flexible schedules. Modified
schedules can be discussed during interview.EEO StatementFedEx
Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Boston , FedEx Operations - Packaging, Other , Seekonk, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!