Principal Product Specialist (QA)
Company: Charles River Development
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What you will be responsible for: Requirements:
- Create comprehensive test plans with well-defined, reusable
test cases from business requirements and functional specification
- Execute software testing to include functional testing, system
testing, regression testing, and performance testing.
- Create and maintain automated test script libraries for
functional regression testing.
- Document software defects in an issues tracking system and
proactively communicate issues with developers and other project
- Participate in business requirements and functional
specifications reviews early in the software development lifecycle
- Manage scheduling to ensure efficient and effective product
testing; identify and report risks to project schedule and product
quality and propose new methods to control and/or mitigate
- Participate in daily standup to report progress status to Scrum
Lead and project team members.
- Provide testing leadership for the projects assigned to.
Preferred education & qualifications:
- Successful candidate should have 5-10+ years experience in
software testing in a process driven and fast-paced environment.
Recent experience must include hands-on testing.
- Extensive experience in creating test cases, scripts, use of
automated test tools (Selenium WD, Silk, etc), testing
- Strong ability to translate business requirements to technical
- Must have financial domain experience (derivatives a major
- Extensive experience in full cycle testing including functional
testing, system testing, integration testing, performance, and
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong partnership and relationship building skills.
- Experience with financial software testing is preferred,
specifically Derivatives and FIX trading
- Experience in knowledge of industry standard best practices as
related to software testing.
- Experience in all phases of software application design,
development and testing.
Keywords: Charles River Development, Boston , Principal Product Specialist (QA), Other , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!