PPC Specialist - Paid Search
Company: Fundamental Media
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for a PPC Specialist with Paid Search experience
to join our team in Boston.
OverviewWe are looking for an enthusiastic driven candidate to join
our Search team. -What we are looking for is a candidate who is
analytically minded and willing to learn in a fast-paced agency
About usFundamental Media are passionate front runners of media
planning & buying and technology who live and breathe advertising.
-Established in 2003 in London, we have grown to over 160 people
whilst retaining the important ethos that our staff are part of our
Our vision was to become a leading specialist and we have achieved
this through a combination of contemporary and innovative
technologies. This includes our in-house proprietary performance
marketing technologies and reporting platforms, in-house
programmatic solutions, research team and most importantly our
people, each with expert sector knowledge.
We have a global footprint with offices in Boston, London, Hong
Kong, and Sydney. Our clients are Global Asset Management firms,
and world-class Higher and Business Education institutions with
diverse requirements and a global reach.
We are a multiple award-winning agency that uses passion,
ingenuity, and an anything-is-possible attitude to deliver
outstanding work across our business. It's one of the reasons why
working at Fundamental is different to that of a traditional
- Report on Paid Search campaign performance.
- Manage Paid Search campaign budget pacing.
- Manage Paid Search campaigns by conducting extensive keyword
research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance.
- Optimize campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best
return on investment.
- Ensure successful campaigns by managing bids and budgets to be
able to meet the client's KPI's.
- Analyze the performance of the PPC campaigns and make
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across
PPC and Paid Media to become an expert in the field and to advise
on campaign optimization.
- Quality assurance checks and attention to detail will be a
As an ideal candidate you would have:
- Minimum 12 months paid search & Google Suite experience, either
agency or client side.
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices a plus.
- Microsoft Suite experience a plus (Bing Search)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- A strong desire to understand the important roles that SEM &
SEO play in executing a successful digital marketing strategy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google
Search Console & SEMrush.
- Screaming Frog, Moz, Ahrefs, Adobe Analytics experience is a
- Google Data Studio experience is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Well organized, able to work independently, proactively and be
a strong team player.
- Willing to constantly update their knowledge of the Paid Search
& SEO space.
- Good time management, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Spanish is a plus!
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective
approach to problem-solving.
What We Offer
- Flexible working (hybrid office and home working, flexible
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Paid holiday package, increasing with tenure.
- Medical insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, paid
maternity and paternity leave, commuter benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- The opportunity to fast-track your career. We believe in
recognition, reward, and progression - partnered with the
appropriate training and support.
- International exposure and intra-company transfer
Please send any covering letters to
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications
from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex,
disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Keywords: Fundamental Media, Boston , PPC Specialist - Paid Search, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!