2nd Shift Batchmaker- Andover
Company: ICP Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionTurn your production, or manufacturing experience
towards a job with a rapidly growing organization that will provide
you with a better work environment, schedule, top pay, and the time
off you deserve. Due to Growth, Innovative Chemical Products, an
industry leader, and world class manufacturer, is searching for
Chemical Operator/Mix Operator Batch Maker to join our facility in
the beautiful Tampa, FL area. If you have 1 or more years of Batch
mixing experience, then Innovative Chemical Products wants to hear
from you! Food Processing or Chemical Manufacturing experience is a
plus!Don't miss this opportunity! Hours: Monday thru Friday 3pm -
11:30pmAs a member of the team, you will enjoy:
- Excellent Compensation – based on experience, plus $1.75 shift
- Full Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
Life Insurance, 401(k) and more!
- Paid Time Off – Enjoy a generous paid time off program!
- Annual Merit Increases
- Stable and Growing – Join one of the Nation's fastest growing
coatings and adhesives manufacturers where you will receive the
support and tools you need to be successful.
- Safety is our #1 priority – Enjoy working with an organization
that is committed to your safety and providing a safe environment,
safety equipment, gear, training, meetings, audits and
- Accept tasks (batches) from Lead Batch maker and Technical
- Pre-stage raw materials for upcoming batches from pick list
with Inventory Technician.
- Confirm stock levels of raw materials and components with
- Weigh and measure raw materials, ingredients, and/or products
at specified intervals to ensure conformance to requirements.
- Blend raw materials in proper amounts with proper equipment
according to Batch Card specifications.
- Coordinate sample requests by QC Lab for testing and Batch
approval or adjustment.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between storage and
work areas, using forklifts and moving equipment in a safe,
effective, and efficient way.
- Transport empty drums, partial drums, and unused raw materials
to designated storage areas.
- Maintain an efficient workplace; work safely and be proactive
with safety issues.
- Clean, adjust and maintain equipment. Maintain clean work
- Notify supervisors of needed repairs.
- Maintain PPE and apply when necessary.About the Company:
Innovative Chemical Products Group (ICP Group) is a leading
formulator and manufacturer of specialty coatings, adhesives, and
sealants serving the construction and industrial end markets.
Founded in 2015 and supported by a lean corporate team, ICP Group
has scaled rapidly through organic and acquisition growth into one
of the largest coatings, adhesives, and sealants companies in North
America.ICP Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer
and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
religion or other legally protected status.Powered by
Keywords: ICP Group, Boston , 2nd Shift Batchmaker- Andover, Other , Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!