Senior Product Designer (Remote)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionJob DescriptionEpsilon's Product Design team
is responsible for designing great user experiences across the
organization's growing product suite. One of our differentiators at
Epsilon is our unique approach to incorporating Product Design as a
practice within the company. We recognize that great user
experience involves specialized and equal-weighted disciplines in
UX Design, UI Design, UX Research, UX Engineering, and UX QA. Our
team is made up of talent specializing in each of these roles to
create best-in-class software for our broad range of client-facing
and internal tools.We're looking for an experienced Senior Product
/ UX Designer to apply their knowledge and expertise in user
research, design processes, and UX best practices to the
development of first-class platforms and applications that are
defining the digital advertising industry.Responsibilities
- Combine user needs, business requirements, and technical
constraints to build wireframes and prototypes that thoughtfully
demonstrate useful, usable, and desirable design concepts and
- Apply user-centered design principles and practices to help
create efficient and user-friendly interactive digital
- Conduct, document, and internalize user research using
industry-accepted methodologies and documentation strategies
including user personas, site maps, user flows, interviews, card
sorting, competitive audits, and market research.
- Remain up-to-speed with the latest developments in the practice
/ profession of design.
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings to help
define business requirements while being a strong advocate for and
voice of the Product Design team / discipline.
- Enforce and evolve CORE UI, Epsilon's enterprise design system,
and work within WCAG accessibility standards.
- Independently conduct and oversee formal usability testing on
projects across the broader organization.
- Contribute to, and aid in conducting, design critiques and help
mentor / coach more junior designers.
- Partner with other disciplines, both within and outside the
Product Design team, to ensure quality throughout the project
- Five (5) or more years of experience working within (an)
established UX team(s).
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Human
Computer Interaction, or related discipline preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices and the ability to
empathize with users.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good sense of visual design.
- Ability to turn off bias and accept feedback as wireframes and
- High-level knowledge of how front-end and/or back-end web
development technologies work, specifically HTML, CSS, and
- An accessible online portfolio showcasing outstanding samples
of design work.Bonus Skills
- Experience with Axure
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products (i.e. Photoshop,
- Graphic design experience
- Coding skillsQualificationsAdditional InformationWhen you're
one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been
helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize
experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge
technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class
identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their
customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media,
messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer
actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology,
including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy
advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has
been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester,
Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe,
Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around
the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about
what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Life at Epsilon: Great People Deserve Great BenefitsWe know
that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in
the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you
work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage,
and endless opportunities to advance your career.Epsilon is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. - Epsilon's policy is not to
discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or
perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital
status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or
physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression (including transgender status),
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.Epsilon will provide accommodations to
applicants needing accommodations to complete the application
process.For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police
Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories are
welcome to apply.#LI-CT1REF172840R
Keywords: Epsilon, Boston , Senior Product Designer (Remote), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!