Bid Desk Teamlead
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Jedox is an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) SaaS
platform that empowers business professionals to capture data,
share knowledge, and align on common goals across the organization.
Organizations can streamline any data-driven process - from
strategic planning to complex predictive analytical models or
operational performance monitoring.
As a result of consistent success and recognition by leading
independent analysts & industry experts, we are expanding our US
region and global organization. During this growth, you will be
contributing not only to our global success, but also helping shape
the culture and future of Jedox in North America.
Our mission is to optimize value creation by helping organizations
outperform their competition, enabling people to effectively
collaborate in an increasingly fast-moving world.
* Leading a global or a regional Team of Bid Desk Specialist /
* Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of
stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales,
marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and
* Ability to coach sales teams in persuasive writing and proposal
* Participating in the development of written questions and when
necessary, seek out for clarification from SMEs throughout the
* Creating response policies and process and enable the Sales,
Partner, and other teams on the process.
* Ability to manage multiple RFPs while adhering to strict
deadlines and producing quality work
* Being able to perform in a fast-paced environment, working with a
sense of urgency.
* Ability to interact with individuals throughout the
* Service-focused thinking
* Organized, structured and time-oriented working skills whilst
maintaining the necessary flexibility
* Openness to working with new software
* Great communication skills and are committed to working in a
* Experience in RFPiO or similar Proposal automation software
* Prior Leadership experience is highly preferred
Keywords: Jedox, Boston , Bid Desk Teamlead, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!