User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) Design Lead
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: September 25, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description At Takeda, we are a
forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks
innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By
focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other
targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible in
order to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.Join
Takeda as a User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) Design Lead
where you will support the user-centered design of medical devices
and combination products. You will also harness user needs, product
requirements, and usability evaluation as inputs into the design
and development of the product user interface, such as hardware,
software, and instructional materials to support the safe and
effective use of the product for the intended use by the intended
users in the anticipated use environment. You will manage UX
Research planning and execution, UX/UI design conceptualization,
prototyping, testing, and evaluation. As part of the UI/UX, you
will report to Associate Director, User Experience and User
Interface (UI/UX) Design Lead. How you will contribute:
- Design User Interfaces for print and digital platforms.
- Develop research strategy.
- Conduct user experience research.
- Visualize data from research.
- Mapping user experience.
- Translating user needs into user experience and interface
- Visualize design ideas through sketches and digital
- Evaluate user interface concepts iteratively.
- Build low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes.
- Create medical illustrations and animations.
- Contribute to a design system and guidelines.
- Provide empirical UX design insights for product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, packaging,
labeling, quality, clinical & medical affairs, regulatory affairs,
commercial, legal, and purchasing. Minimum
- B.S. in UX Design / Industrial Design / Information Design /
Human Factors Engineering, and a minimum of 4 years of UX/UI Design
- M.S. in UX Design / Industrial Design / Information Design /
Human Factors Engineering, and a minimum of 2 years of UX/UI Design
- A UX/UI Design portfolio is required.
- Experience working on MS Windows with Adobe CC Suite is
- Experience working with Figma and Axure is preferred.
- Experience working in safety-regulated environments such as
Healthcare technology is preferred.
- This position may require up to 15% yearly travel, including
domestic and international. What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement More about us: At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.In accordance with the
CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law. Locations Lexington, MA Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Boston , User Experience and User Interface (UX/UI) Design Lead, Other , Everett, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!