Posted on: September 25, 2022
the dragonfly is a team member who displays a genuine +
enthusiastic personality. this team member can work in a fast-paced
environment + have the ability to multitask and work well with
job tasks - the job tasks may be different each shift a dragonfly
works. team members are able to retain general food + beverage
product knowledge. all positions will require guest engagement and
the team member to display genuine hospitality and kindness to
every guest in bartaco. a dragonfly will be required to come into
bartaco and work the following positions:
* drink runner,
* food runner,
dragonflies will also complete running side work including:
* washing/restocking glasses + water carafes
* polishing silverware + trays
* washing glasses + carrying glass racks
* sanitizing and cleaning tables
* sanitizing and detailing restrooms.
* for full description of each position + running side work please
refer to the job descriptions resource
* no previous restaurant experience required but encouraged.
* team member can display the trained bartaco service + hospitality
steps to the bartaco standard.
* must be able to carry and lift up to 25 lbs.
pay - all dragonflies will be paid the state minimum wage + tips.
tip share will be paid out weekly on your paycheck. tip share will
take the total tips for the week + divide by total dragonfly + BOH
team members hours > this will give the hourly wage. we take
that hourly wage + add it to the state wage then we multiply it by
your hours worked > this will then be the amount made in tips
for the team members
* please note that $7.25 may not reflect your state minimum wage.
ask your gm for this information. *please note that dragonflies +
boh team members are paid the exact same wage per hour and all are
paid on total hours worked - excluding NY + MA + DC
Keywords: BarTaco, Boston , Team Member, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!