Commercial Loan Administration Specialist
Company: Avidia Bank
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Position Overview: Primarily responsible for servicing the credit
needs of business customers and conducting various commercial loan
administration functions. Supports Commercial Relationship Officers
in servicing and administrating commercial credit issues. Primary
Responsibilities: Performs any functions necessary, within scope of
authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service
and responsiveness to customers:
- Services customers within portfolio of Commercial Lenders as
assigned and as secondary relationship contact.
- Process new loan requests
- Meets with assigned Relationship Officer(s) on a bi-weekly
basis to review and remain current on the following:
o Coordinate loan closing with attorneys
o Pipeline Report
o Financial Statement Tracking Report
- Produces commercial loan commitment letters and loan
- Assists Commercial Lenders with annual line of credit reviews
and loan reviews
- Maintains the integrity of the financial statement tracking
system and database.
- Provides customer phone call/walk in coverage
- Produces accurate customer relationship summary reports
- Back up duties include:
o Daily DDA NSF pay/return decisions and processing
o Administration of business line of credit renewals
o Construction Loan servicing
o Coordination, facilitation and review of appraisals for
- Maintains loan system information as follows:
o Uses systems inquiries to answer customer questions
o Understands how CIS and Loan System are integrated to ensure
relationship statuses are maintained
- Maintains strong working knowledge of Avidia products to
capitalize on cross sell opportunities. Other Responsibilities:
Perform related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- High School diploma or Associates degree or equivalent
- Five years of banking and/or administrative support experience
in a commercial banking and lending environment.
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizational, communication
and decision making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial loan documentation and closing
- Experience with and knowledge of the appraisal process,
experience reviewing and evaluating appraisals.
- Knowledge of and familiarity in adhering to account opening
procedures, regulations including CIP, etc.
- Experience utilizing banking core processing systems. Ability
to learn and use various business software applications.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Avidia Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Member FDIC/DIF PM21 PI190659826
Keywords: Avidia Bank, Boston , Commercial Loan Administration Specialist, Other , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!