Company: Boston Park Plaza
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Highgate HotelsHighgate is a leading real estate investment and
hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in
the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.Location -An unrivaled
blend of warmth, authentic heritage, and contemporary
sophistication attract travelers from around the world to Boston's
most beloved hotel, the Boston Park Plaza. With the recent
completion of a $100 million landmark transformation of all guest
rooms, meeting space and public areas, guests quickly discover that
this 1927 historic hotel is still classic, timeless, and always
in-style. The hotel features 1,060 guest rooms (including 57
suites) plus onsite amenities. This historic and vibrant hotel is
located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, just steps away from
Boston Common and within walking distance of world-renowned Newbury
Street, the Financial District, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and a
host of other famous historical Boston sites. Boston Park Plaza is
a member of the Preferred Hotels and Resorts.OverviewThe House
Attendant is responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of all
assigned areas and equipment. He/she is also responsible for
delivering items to guestrooms (express checkout, newspapers
property specific, etc.).Responsibilities
- Buff marble floors daily according to hotel standards.
- Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel
- Shampoo furniture as needed.
- Handle all requests for luggage assistance in a friendly,
efficient and courteous manner.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to hotel
- Clean guestrooms as needed.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures.
- Maintain hotel equipment in proper working order.
- Maintain storage of hotel equipment in proper area.
- Complete special projects as assigned by the Housekeeping
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner. -
Keywords: Boston Park Plaza, Boston , House Attendant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!