ACCS Clinician - Team 3 * Sign-on Bonus
Company: Bay Cove Human Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Bay Cove Human Services has been recognized by theBostonGlobeas
one of theTopPlaces to Work in 2021. This is the sixth year that
Bay Cove has been acknowledged for this distinction.
Sign on Bonus:
After the first 6 months, receive a bonus of $2,000
After the first 12 months, receive a bonus of $2,000
Bay Cove Human Services partners with people to overcome challenges
and realize personal potential.
As a member of the multidisciplinary ACCS Integrated Team, the
Clinical Supervisor carries a caseload and provides direct
intervention with Persons to conduct comprehensive assessments,
treatment plans, and clinical interventions, as well as providing
modeling and supervision to assigned Program Managers and
Engagement Partners regarding the implementation of interventions.
The Clinical Supervisor contributes to Bay Cove's mission by
partnering with Persons to work towards personal goals in order to
achieve greater independence and improved quality of life. This is
an exempt position.
- Program Managers as assigned
- Engagement Partners as assigned
- At the discretion of the ACCS Assistant Integrated Team
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Perform as the Primary Clinician as assigned by the ACCS
Integrated Team Director for a caseload not to exceed 28 Persons
and as the Primary Clinician on the Engagement Team of each
- Identify engagement strategies considering the Person's
situation and preferences, and review and revise engagement
strategies as necessary.
- Responsible foreach assigned person's clinical assessments and
- Provide guidance, feedback, and training to supervisees to
insure the knowledgeable incorporation of evidence based practices
and philosophies into engagement strategies, treatment planning and
the selection of interventions based on each Persons' assessed
readiness and expressed interest in order to support long-term
recovery. These practices include but are not limited to;
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral for Treatment (SBIRT),
Stages of Change, Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reduction,
Seeking Safety and Trauma Recovery and Empowerment Model
- Utilize recovery-oriented language and principles in all
communication and interactions with Persons, colleagues, and
- Develop safety plans for the Person and clinical risk response
plans as indicated for the members of the Person's Engagement Team;
plans will be built on the Person's strengths and preferences that
identify strategies the Person and the Engagement Team will utilize
to address and mitigate risks. Responsible for reviewing and
revising the safety plans and the clinical risk response plans as
- Provide supervision of assigned Program Managers and Engagement
Partners, including hiring, training, progressive disciplinary
action, and evaluation
- Collaborate with Care Coordination Entities and other providers
to ensure access to appropriate medical, clinical, self-help, and
peer modalities during times of crisis, care transitions, other
life transitions and changes in health status.
- Contribute to the overall functioning of the Integrated Team by
sharing in theadministrative responsibilities and on-call coverage
on a rotating basis as assigned.
- Complete all assigned documentation, including assessments,
treatment plans, service notes, incident reports in a thorough and
- Provide crisis assessment, prevention, and needed intervention
during the work day and while on-call on nights and weekends as
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisorRequirements for
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling or
related field required.
- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC, or other behavioral health category which
qualifies as Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts
- At least two years of experience providing services to adults
with mental health challenges.
- At least one year of supervisory and management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in team building and facilitating group
- Strong commitment to the right of each Person with mental
health challenges to live in community residences, to work in
market jobs, and to have access to helpful, adequate, competent,
and continuous supports and services of their own choosing.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends on an as needed
- Professional writing and verbal communications skills.
- High degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and
time management skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions
using Windows, Word, and Google Email and Apps.
- Department of Public Health certification in medication
administration required within 3 months of hire.
- CPR and First Aid certification required within 3 months of
- Ability to climb stairs and carry up to 40 pounds, as well as
the physical capacity to assist people with mobility impairments as
- Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply, pay differential
offered for candidates with fluency in certain essential
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One
COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving
the second shot within the allotted time frame.Mission Traits:
- Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets
evolving needs of the agency.
- Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all
- Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and
- Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
- Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Keywords: Bay Cove Human Services, Inc., Boston , ACCS Clinician - Team 3 * Sign-on Bonus, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!