Employee Experience Concierge
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About Circles Culture: *
The Circles culture is an inclusive environment that encourages
self-expression and individuality. Creating a space for open
communication, respect and job development, empowers our employees
to pursue their career goals and advance personally and
professionally. Circles prioritizes the wellbeing of our employees
so that our consumers experience that same level of care.
*Overview of Position: *
The role of the Concierge is to offer white glove customer service
while also displaying a professional and enthusiastic personality.
You will assist our clientele with a wide range of services from
travel planning, local errand running, providing gift suggestions
to product research and much more.
Qualified candidates will have excellent customer service skills,
attention to detail and be highly organized. The ideal candidate
will possess in-depth knowledge of local businesses, entertainment
venues and travel options. Experience in luxury hotels, hospitality
or the travel industry is preferred.
*This is a full-time, 100% on-site position with a Monday through
Friday schedule of 9:00am-5:30pm *
Compensation for this role is *$24-26 per hour*
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Consistently provide best in class customer service in a fast
paced, structured environment.
* Prioritizing requests and monitoring daily deliverables.
* Provide uncompromising service to members.
* Project an approachable and professional image at all times.
* Promote meaningful relationships through engaging in informed
conversation with members via face-to-face interaction, phone and
* Respond to employee and guest requests in a professional,
courteous and timely manner, without exception.
* Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and
* Local Errand Running.
* Coordinating and scheduling services with local and national
partners and vendors.
* Research suggestions and book reservations for entertainment,
tickets, dining and travel
* Recommend household service professionals and pet care
* Suggest and purchase gifts and flowers
* Product comparison and information research
* Other duties as assigned
* Manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily
* Ability to exceed productivity and quality standards
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to adhere to a schedule
* Active listening
* Desire for continuous learning and development
* Flexibility to adapt to changing tasks and priorities
* Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily and
have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must have reliable transportation
* 3+ years of luxury hotel, hospitality, luxury retail, travel
industry or luxury residential concierge experience is
* Bachelor's Degree preferred; High school diploma or GED
* Medical, dental, vision Insurance starting the first day of the
month after hire
* Long term and short-term disability insurance paid for by
* 401k with match
* Life insurance paid for by Circles
* Up to 15 days of PTO your first year
* Paid holidays
* Access to discount programs
* 30 day paid sabbatical
* HSA/FSA account eligibility
* Access to Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Boston, MA 02116: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Customer service: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Circles, Boston , Employee Experience Concierge, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!