Procurement Contract Specialist
Company: TalentBoost (Point32Health)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Procurement Contract Specialist drives contracting
activities to ensure successful selection and implementation of
vendor solutions, including contract negotiations. - -Experience
across various sourcing categories and/or the ability to rapidly
learn and retain knowledge about the sourcing and contracting
process and categories. - -Strong project management, analytical,
and interpersonal skills to act as a change agent.Job
- Understand and conduct all business in accordance with the
Point32Health - Code of Conduct and Procurement Policies &
- Review, negotiate, and administer contracts (non-disclosure,
licensing, distribution, reseller, and purchasing agreements).
- Perform project management of contracting process from
selection of vendor through award and contract execution.
Coordinate business, procurement and legal objectives for the
business requirement, costs, quality, risk, etc. Prepare and
maintain project plans, appropriate milestone, and related
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners.
- Maintain and monitor post-award business processes through
buying process. Interface with stakeholders to understand,
document, track, and fulfill business needs.
- Collaborate in the development, documentation, implementation,
and maintenance of contract management policy, process, and
- Work with leadership to determine appropriate metrics; create
reporting and metric guidelines to manage risk
- Assist with contract review efforts and load contracts into
contract management system
- Build and maintain relationships with the Procurement team,
Legal, and internal stakeholders to collect requirements, develop
contract templates, and implement standards
- Other duties as assignedRequirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant field (e.g., Supply
- 1 - 3 years of contracting, business development and/or project
management experience or other relevant experience is
- Familiarity with technology transactions, software licenses,
strategic sourcing and/or general procurement.
- Ability to understand the business, financial and legal aspects
of contracts and other business arrangements.
- Strong analytics skills: keen attention to detail along with
ability to discover potential risks
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to
translate data into actionable insights and recommendations for
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation,
negotiation, and project management skills.
- Team player, excellent organizational skills, ability to
multi-task and prioritize, and work in a multi-cultural
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding setting.
- Self-motivated; focused individual with excellent interpersonal
skillsWhat we build together changes our customer's health for the
better. We are looking for talented and innovative people to join
our team. Come join us!Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all
employees - including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated.
This position will require the successful candidate to show proof
of full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal
opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to
those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law.About Us:Point32Health is a leading
health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health
care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the
quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts
Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our
experience and expertise to help people find their version of
healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools
that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.At Point32Health,
we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past
the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities
we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier
lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even
better.This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental
principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every
prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost
not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic
origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state or local law.Req ID: -R2629
Keywords: TalentBoost (Point32Health), Boston , Procurement Contract Specialist, Other , Weston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!