Company: X4 Technology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Company:A Bioinformatics Scientist is needed to join a
pioneering early-stage biotech that utilizes micro-technology for
ultra-sensitive genomic analysis, based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Their unique platform focuses on making single-cell analysis simple
and accessible to researchers. You will be a vital member within
the Bioinformatics team, focused on the forefront of genomic and
cellular understanding of cancer.
- Leading the development of Bioinformatics workflows including
RNAseq, ChiP-Seq, proteomics and metabolomics.
- Collaborating across teams such as the engineering and
bioinformatics teams to ensure workflows are efficient.
- Working directly with customers to ensure smooth product
- Implement more sophisticated, bespoke bioinformatics
- PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Statistics
Biology, or other relevant scientific field.
- Strong biology background and excellent interpersonal
- Hands-on experience with single cell genomics technologies
- Expertise analyzing genomics data, preferable experience with
- Knowledge of both human genetics, oncology, and the genetic
variation associated with various types of cancer is a plus!
- Knowledge of bioinformatics and data science best practices:
exploratory data analysis, quality-control etc.
- Experience in Python, R, and/or MATLAB, 3+ years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The company are based in the Greater Boston area and work on a
hybrid model where you will be required to go into the office 2-3
days a week. The salary offered is $140,000-$170,000. Other
benefits include 401(k), Health Insurance, Dental Insurance and
Benefits include: competitive compensation packages; Health
insurance; stock options; flexible working hours and a hybrid work
email@example.com Equal Opportunity
Keywords: X4 Technology, Boston , Bioinformatics Scientist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!