Company: Allen & Gerritsen
Posted on: November 26, 2022
You think people are interesting and people watching for you
goes beyond just staring at everyone who walks in the coffee shop.
You think geeks are great and weirdos are wonderful (because youre
kind of a bit of both). Youre just as comfortable talking about
prioritizing the right audiences for the right messages in the
right channels as you are talking about why Harry Styles evolution
as an artist is reminiscent of David Bowie. Youre also just as
comfortable talking about those things to a copywriter as you are
to a CEO. You find magic in logic. Your first instinct is to ask
why? Your second is to ask so what? Sound like you? Read onThe
- 3-5 years of experience as a brand/creative strategist working
on a variety of categories and communications channels.
- Innate curiosity and insight into human identity, behavior, and
the forces that influence them.
- Experience using an array of primary and secondary research
tools (i.e. syndicated data, social listening, category-specific
- Experience designing, facilitating, and analyzing both
qualitative and quantitative data.
- Proven success in the fundamentals of brand strategy,
including: audience profiling and prioritizing, brief writing,
brand architecture, and messaging, communications and creative
strategy.The best fit:
- Can research with empathy: Immerse themselves in different
audiences and understand their beliefs, interests, and behaviors
- Is a problem expert: Someone who doesnt just look to solve
problems, but someone who can identify the right problem to
- Can speak different languages: But not in the traditional
sense. Someone who can translate research into inspirational,
engaging, and actionable briefs for multi-disciplinary teams from
creatives to media planners to analysts, and everyone in
- Knows when to break the rules: Understands when conventional
approaches arent enough, and can introduce novel and unexpected
approaches to research methods and how we present them.
- Is passionate about their interests: Geeking out is a good
thing, and can provide valuable insights that only you can bring.As
an Equal Opportunity Employer, A&G does not discriminate
against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability,
domestic violence victim status, age, citizenship, marital or
domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or because of any other status or condition
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you are
unable or limited in your ability to access the career site as a
result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please send
an email to email@example.com (http://a-g.com) omPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Allen & Gerritsen, Boston , Strategist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!