Company: 829 Studios - Digital Agency & Marketing Consultan
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company Overview829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000
Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Adweek 100
Fastest-Growing Digital Agencies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50
(Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's
Top Digital Agencies list. We're a certified Great Place to Work -
and have been recognized by Outside Magazine as a Best Place to
Work. Our projects and team members have received awards from the
Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI),
Awwwards, and other marketing industry publications. Our clients
include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies,
non-profit organizations, and more. We're proud to be working with
STANLEY Black & Decker, OARS, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University,
and hundreds of other companies that share our passion for
Position SummaryThe ECommerce Strategist is a mid-senior level role
on 829's Marketing Services team. This resource must be a strategic
and innovative thinker with a strong background in paid advertising
who can take best practice e-commerce advertising strategies and
apply these tactics to drive sales for our clients.
As an ECommerce Strategist, you will work closely with the
ECommerce team and other marketing departments to provide
reporting, analysis and ad optimization for our clients. This is a
client-facing role where you will have the opportunity to work with
multiple industries, channels and softwares to grow your skill set.
We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and manage paid advertising efforts on platforms such
as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Advertising
- Create, optimize and manage product data feeds used for
- Report on shopping engine performance for clients on an ongoing
- Lead small-to-medium sized ecommerce accounts while delegating
tasks to supporting team members
- 3 - 5 years experience managing paid advertising campaigns on
platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Advertising
- Experience managing large paid search annual budgets
- Understanding of ecommerce best practices and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented
Nice to Haves
- Google Analytics certification
- Google Ads certification
- Amazon Advertising certifications
- Experience with third-party platforms like Feedonmics, Skai,
- Knowledge of CMS softwares like Shopify or WooCommerce
- Previous agency experience or similar, this role is fast-paced
and you will be managing multiple projects at any given time
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that
increase as you advance. Summer Fridays Memorial Day through Labor
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% Safe Harbor employer match
after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to
work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans
for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute
to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend
events and conferences.
Keywords: 829 Studios - Digital Agency & Marketing Consultan, Boston , ECommerce Strategist, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!