Roofing Repair Tech (Boston, MA)
Company: Simon Roofing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Roofing Service & Repair TechSimon Roofing is a roofing industry
leader with over 122 years in business is looking for employees
with great work-ethic and drive to join our organization at all
levels.At Simon Roofing we offer an established career path that
will enable you to advance in compensation, responsibility, status,
and authority to the degree that your abilities and desire
allow.Service Tech description: To be a service technician, you
will need a strong knowledge of various roofing systems and the
ability to identify deficiencies in a roof. Then make repairs
and/or repair recommendations. - In this role one must be willing,
and able to be trained to perform the necessary duties.You must be
presentable, professional, and a good communicator as you will be
dealing directly with customers both internal and external. What
- Always follow safety on the job protocols.
- Inspect problem roofs, perform roof repair, and preventative
- Clean and maintain equipment and area
- Oral Communication: - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
responds well to questions.
- Customer Service: - Manage difficult and emotional customers;
Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Professionalism: - Approaches others in a tactful manner;
Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their
status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows
through on commitments.
- Dependability: - Completes tasks on time; Follows instructions,
responds to management direction.
- Attendance: - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work
responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Ethics: - Treats people with respect; Works with integrity and
ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Problem Solving: - Identify and resolve problems in a timely
manner; Develop alternative solutions What We Offer:
- Excellent earnings opportunity--- On Average our Service Techs
make $70,000+ per year.
- Three (3) annual bonus opportunities (safety bonus, performance
& company bottom-line bonus)
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision Care benefits.
- 401K plan with discretionary match.
- Free life insurance.
- $1,000 SIGNING BONUS
- Opportunity to learn, grow, and increase your earning
potential.What you'll need:
- Minimum 1 year of Commercial Roofing experience or relevant
- Driver's License (REQUIRED).
- 21 years or older which is required to drive a company
- High school diploma, or equivalent (REQUIRED).
- TWIC card (preferred).
- Ability to travel when local work is not available.
- Ability to work weekends, when required.Physical Working
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at a time on a regular basis
throughout the day.
- Must be able to frequently ascend/descend ladder up to 40
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended
periods of time.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in varied extreme weather condition
(extreme hot and extreme cold weather).
- Load and unload material and equipment from variant
- Load material and equipment from vehicles on and off the
- Lift heavy objects by hand or with a host and clean work
- Shovel loose materials such as gravel, sand metal snow, or
dirt.Simon Roofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant on race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual
orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected
by the Federal or State law or local ordinance.Note: The statements
herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of
work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the personnel so
classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the
employer.FL License Number: CCC048202I certify the information I
have provided in this Employment Application is true and complete
to the best of my knowledge. I understand that, if hired, discovery
of any false information provided or any relevant information
omitted (no matter when discovered) may result in the immediate
termination of my employment. I authorize Simon Roofing and Sheet
Metal Corp. (the "Company") to make whatever inquiries it deems
necessary or appropriate of any person or organization to verify
any of the information I have provided in this application and to
determine my qualifications and abilities. I hereby release the
Company from any and all claims or action or causes of action
arising out of the Company's lawful inquiries and/or its
determination of my qualifications and abilities.
Keywords: Simon Roofing, Boston , Roofing Repair Tech (Boston, MA), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!