Program Coordinator (Boston) - STEM/SPORTS
Posted on: November 26, 2022
KidzToPros has been reimagining enrichment programs for
elementary and middle school students for over six years. We
deliver high-quality, out-of-school learning programs in STEM,
arts, and sports working with public and private schools.Our
programs provide opportunities for children of every background to
learn new skills, develop critical connections, and have fun. From
after-school programs, summer camps, and coding boot camps,
KidzToPros has taught over 1,000,000 curriculum hours to more than
35,000 students in more than 400 schools across the U.S.The Program
Coordinator is an energetic and organized manager that oversees and
supports day-to-day operations at multiple schools across the
location. To be considered for this role, you must have 3+ years of
experience managing multiple instructors and overseeing program
logistics. This individual will be responsible for supporting the
ProgramManager to ensure all programs are staffed and running
smoothly across the region.Responsibilities
- Monitor operations dashboard to ensure smooth delivery of daily
- Communicate with instructors to ensure all daily programs are
staffed and running.
- Interview and train KidzToPros instructors that will be
deployed to schools.
- Visit program sites and ensure programming is running
- Find opportunities to help instructors continue to grow and
develop their skills.
- Assist the Program Manager with staffing changes across all
sites as needed.
- Assist the Program Manager with administrative responsibilities
for the region - flyer delivery, inventory, equipment
- Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to wear multiple
- Excellent team player who works collaboratively with others and
can work independently with minimal supervision.
RequirementsRequirements and Skills
- A passion for enriching the lives of young kids
- At least 3 years experience as a senior instructor working with
kids in multiple sites (2+ sites minimum)
- 1+ year(s) experience successfully managing instructors and/or
- Knowledge of how to structure and conduct programs for
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver who can see a problem, take initiative, follow
through to resolution
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills,
particularly in interactions with parents, kids, and staff.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent level of education in STEM,
Arts, or Sports related field
- Experience with G-Suite software (Sheets, Docs, Gmail,
- Willingness to travel throughout the city daily. KidzToPros is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to
maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability,
age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: KidzToPros, Boston , Program Coordinator (Boston) - STEM/SPORTS, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!