Company: The Cooperative Bank (TCB)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Branch Supervisor (Roslindale)
TCB (The Cooperative Bank) has a full-time opportunity for a Branch
Supervisor at our Roslindale, MA branch. This position is
responsible for the daily supervision of the branch office and
servicing customers to ensure efficient operations and quality
- Responsible for meeting sales and service goals set by
management up to and including both personal and branch production
goals. Works with all staff to improve cross-selling skills and to
provide updates on policy and procedure changes.
- Train and supervise branch personnel, coordinate schedules, and
assist on the teller line. Ensures that branch personnel is trained
on all federal regulations requirements and that they follow all
policies, procedures, and compliance issues.
- Oversees and assists with vault reconciliation and periodically
audits individual cash drawers of each teller and maintains such
documentation of audit. Responsible for overseeing the operation of
the on-site ATM, including daily balancing and cash
- Provide prompt, courteous, and efficient service to customers.
Serve as a resource to all branch personnel when dealing with
difficult situations and transactions. Serves as the first-line
escalation manager for staff and customer problem resolution.
Knowledge & Skills
- Education: High school degree or GED is required.
- (2) years of experience as a teller, sales associate, or
customer service role in a retail or customer service
- Ability to learn and master the Bank's retail banking sales and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform with attention to detail and a high degree
Keywords: The Cooperative Bank (TCB), Boston , Branch Supervisor, Other , Roslindale, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!