Company: Pacific Packaging Products
Posted on: November 26, 2022
-Pacific Packaging Products, Inc an innovative leader in the
area of industrial packaging, equipment, and supply chain
management is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist in our
Wilmington, MA location.The Accounts Payable Specialist reviews
invoices and matches to supporting documentation or to the I Series
system's purchase orders; process voucher packages for payment;
works with various departments to resolve discrepancies.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may
- Preparation of voucher packages in accordance with company
standards for payment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and process 300-500
vouchers per week
- Auditing of voucher packages for proper supporting
- Support of certain check processing functions on a weekly
- Processing of purchase order transactions within I series
system and verifying accuracy of data.
- Submitting electronic payment methods to the bank
- Obtains authorization for non-PO generated invoices
- Assist in pulling documentation to support financial and sales
- Assist in maintaining integrity of record retention per Company
- Assist in monthly and quarterly accrual process for
- Regular and reliable attendance in the office is
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate's degree in Accounting or similar field
- Two or more years of related experience required( preferably in
a distribution or manufacturing environment)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A high degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Keywords: Pacific Packaging Products, Boston , Accounts Payable, Other , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!