Business Development Representative
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Please note that this is a hybrid remote role,
requiring 2 days in the Boston office per week. The Company: Leyton
is a global consultancy firm dedicated to helping companies of all
sizes improve their business performance. Founded in 1997, we have
grown to over 2000 employees in 13 countries, with US offices in
Boston and San Francisco and a branch in Montreal. About the job:
Are you passionate about sales? Looking to hone your soft skills?
Why not start your career with an established, multi-national
company with a start-up attitude! Leyton is currently seeking
business development representatives to work in the B2B space. We
work in sectors ranging from Consumer Goods, Software,
Pharmaceutical, Financial and many more. This role includes 3 weeks
of paid training with a mixed focus of theoretical and practical
applications/skills. Perks and Benefits:
- Current average OTE : $55K - $100K with a potential to earn
even more as commission is not capped!
- Clear growth path to a full time Business Development or
Account Executive position in less than 18 months.
- Leyton offers a comprehensive benefits package including
health, vision, dental, healthcare that are not expensed through
- An advantageous commission structure will allow you to add to
your earnings with unlimited potential.
- Office culture promotes diversity and inclusion with a core
focus on a team-building environment. Requirements: Your profile:
- You want to join a global consulting firm in its most exciting
moment: Hyper growth stage
- You have a passion for sales
- You're okay going into the Boston office twice a week
- You love hitting sales targets and are motivated by uncapped
- You're not afraid of hearing no from a lead!
- Passion for career growth within Leyton Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times. Equal Employment
Opportunity Policy Leyton provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training. PM22 PI202063474
Keywords: Leyton, Boston , Business Development Representative, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!