Business Dev Rep - SKE
Company: Safety Kleen
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Overview Safety-Kleen Environmental (SKE) is looking for a
Business Development Representative. The SKE Business Development
Representative is responsible for generating new business
opportunities and meet monthly new revenue goals. BDRs will qualify
and prospect using tools provided by the business to identify
potential new customers, and priority lists to reactivate inactive
accounts by engaging with decision makers and close sales
opportunities. Safety-Kleen Environmental (SKE) Business
Development Representative must have strong sales drive along with
excellent organizational, planning, and communication skills. Daily
activity consists of calling former customers (recapture) and
prospect customers (new) to help grow the business and market
share. Along with cold calls, the sales agent will use emails,
social media, and other methods to communicate and lead high-level
discovery calls with prospects. The goal is to discover new
business and rekindle existing relationships with clients that
eventually turn into legitimate sales opportunities. Why work for
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Responsibilities
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Establish contact with new business opportunities via
cold-calling and cold-emailing qualified prospects and former
- Create proposals for existing customers to better help them
with their business while utilizing Safety-Kleen services.
- Update customer information and records.
- Utilize the company CRM (Salesforce.com) daily.
- Research targets, trends, customer needs and interests and
other data that can be used in creating strategies to expand
business development activities.
- Build relationships with potential customers through consistent
follow up, reliable communication and frequent updates.
- Study each vertical within the company and be able to educate
and inform customers of how Safety-Kleen works and the value
propositions it provides.
- Collaborate with Sales employees from other departments to
identify improvement areas, modifications or changes that could
enhance overall Sales performance.
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at
prospect accounts in order to create sales opportunities and
influence company revenue.
- Probe and explore customers needs using vertical marketing
intelligence to better identify opportunities and qualify and peak
their interests to drive future sales.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest
and using Safety-Kleen services or redirect those customers to a
field sales representative.
- Perform regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating
communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction
and identify new potential needs
- Closely collaborate with sales executives and sales managers to
share best practices and ensure the company's goals and targets are
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 2 + years of related work experience;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated with customer orientation;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to attract new customers;
- Ability to think strategically and make sound business
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with common CRM and
sales-related business software.Join our team today! To learn more
about our company and to apply online for this exciting
opportunity, visit us at Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors
company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong
sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around
keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2
billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service
organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste
management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We
collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we
have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us
to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we
help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce
their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN
WORK We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
role.Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.*SK#LI-BP1
Keywords: Safety Kleen, Boston , Business Dev Rep - SKE, Other , Hanover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!