Company: Avidia Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Avidia BankEqual Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected
veteran statusDescription:Overview:Proactively explores customer
needs and recommends solutions to expand and retain retail and
business relationships. Performs a wide variety of transactions to
service customers in conformance with established Bank policies and
procedures.Contributes to the fulfillment of branch and company
goals and objectives.Primary Responsibilities:Performs any
functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to
provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to
- Providing efficient, effective and courteous customer service
while performing a variety of transactions including processing
deposits, withdrawals, payments, cashing checks, processing credit
card cash advances, etc.
- Identifying and taking advantage of cross sales opportunities
by making referrals and sales in line with established
- Building productive relationships with our customers.
- Represent the Bank in the communities it serves by
participating in civic/community organizations to assist in brand
awareness and supporting the Bank's mission of being a dedicated
and responsible corporate citizen.Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year
experience in a cash handling customer service role.
- Previous teller experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable performing basic math procedures and have
strong customer service, communication, problem solving and
- Schedule will include extended and/or weekend hours.Avidia Bank
is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledMember
Keywords: Avidia Bank, Boston , Teller, Other , Hudson, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!