Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Baxter previously Client / Allen Medical Systems is a leading
worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and
related services for the health care industry. As an industry
leader in patient positioning, our passion is improving patient
outcomes and caregiver safety, while enhancing our customers'
4 positions available at $20.00 / hour includes paid vacation, paid
holiday and medical benefits.
Hours are 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Location: 100 Discovery Way Acton Massachusetts
- Performs electrical/ mechanical assembly, using simple hand
tools, fixtures and aids.
- Works from established and released documented work
- Will perform other duties assigned.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety
- Performs electro-mechanical assemblies while maintaining
quality workmanship standards to ensure product
- Performs tasks involving the use of a variety of hand tools,
fixtures and aids.
- Under directions of Engineering department, may perform
assembly functions to comply with protocols.
- May require supplemental training (i.e., solder certification,
crimping tool certifications, forklift certification and/or
- May be required to set up and operate production equipment
(i.e.tube-cutter, crimp machine, and test fixtures).
- May be required to identify electronic components.
- Follows all applicable released procedures (i.e. QSRs, RG, TGS,
MIs) and documents results on applicable forms.
- Documents work activity as required by quality control for
- Understand and apply the standards for control of ESD.
- Knowledge and ability to perform tasks on a variety of assembly
stations including test equipment.
- Beginning software application skills required
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Plus 2-4 years related experience required.
Location: Acton Massachusetts
Keywords: LER TechForce, Boston , Assembler III, Other , Acton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!