Posted on: January 27, 2023
About the roleThe Senior Recruiter is responsible for utilizing
best pre-established methods to source and recruit candidates to
fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for
a variety of standard to moderately complex clients. Assists with
building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that
addresses client needs. Serves as a resource and provides guidance
to other colleagues. May act as team lead or an escalation point of
contact in absence of management.What you'll be doing
- Conducts intake calls with clients.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Qualifies candidates against pre-determined standard
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with candidates.
- Responds to escalated candidate and/or temporary employee
inquiries and escalates further as necessary.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance
with client/organizational requirements.
- Participates in Quality Performance Reviews (QPRs).
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of target industries, clients
- Serves as a resource and provides guidance to other
- Fields standard to moderately complex client requests and acts
as an escalation point to resolve issues and address inquiries
- May act as team lead in absence of management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2)
years of recruiting or other relevant experience is
- Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in the
staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Why choose us?It's an exciting time to be part of our team. We're
proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best
job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by
building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+
colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries
You'll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting
jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We
empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways
to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and
their lives. That's why we give you the autonomy and support you
need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile,
confident and insightful.
Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and
always advancing with a growth mindset -that's what we stand for at
the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique
perspective on the world we live in. That's what makes us stronger.
Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself.
So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer
a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development,
satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge and
expertise to grow together.
Make an impact where it matters mostA journey to bring out the best
in youWe believe that having an understanding of the hiring process
helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global,
multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our
application process can vary.
On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can
expect to guide you along the way.
As one of the world's largest employers we believe in talent, not
labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people
bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an
environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where
difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal
opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled -
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records -
The Company may require proof---of COVID-19 vaccination at time of
hire based on client policies or certain regulatory
requirements.--- As such, TAG may require you to report your
COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited by a
state law.--- ---The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law. -
Keywords: Adecco., Boston , Staffing Consultant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!