Head of Compensation & Benefits
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Our client, a leading insurance company based in the Greater
Boston area, is seeking a leader to serve as the Head of
Compensation & Benefits. This role will be responsible for leading
the organization's compensation and benefits strategy, execution
and compliance. This individual will be responsible for the
development, implementation and administration of competitive and
equitable compensation and benefits programs that attract and
retain the best talent, while meeting the needs of the organization
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive compensation and benefits
strategy and processes that are in line with the organization's
current and future needs, budget and goals.
- Design systems, processes and policies to ensure compliance
with all federal, state and local laws, regulations and
- Lead the annual salary and benefits survey process to ensure
the organization's compensation and benefits offerings are
competitive in the market.
- Track, analyze and report on compensation and benefits related
data and trends to ensure cost-effectiveness.
- Manage the design, implementation and administration of all
compensation and benefits programs including but not limited to
health, dental and vision plans, retirement plans, stock options,
employee rewards and recognition programs, employee assistance
programs and other related programs.
- Update and maintain job descriptions and job
- Monitor the organization's performance management program to
ensure pay levels are appropriate and in compliance with applicable
laws and regulations.
- Serve as a resource to the organization on compensation and
benefit related topics.
- Remain apprised of industry trends and changes in the law that
impact compensation and benefits.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required;
advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in human resources,
compensation and benefits in a corporate setting.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
pertaining to compensation and benefits.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including
- Experience with HRIS systems preferred. This job has been
posted by TalentBoost on behalf of our client. TalentBoost is
committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and
equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is
the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color,
national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed,
disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: TalentBoost, Boston , Head of Compensation & Benefits, Other , Needham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...