Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Pay Range: $15hr - $18hr
- Six months to 18 months experience; inspect and test wiring
installations, assemblies, and circuits for resistance factors and
for operation; and record results.
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support
structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring,
and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component
parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints,
specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine
materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to
facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to
storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work
activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Boston , Assembler, Other , Hingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...