Company: STS Technical Services
Posted on: May 29, 2023
is hiring -in Boston, Massachusetts. Position Overview: STS Line
Maintenance is looking for highly motivated A&P Mechanics to
help us grow our line maintenance station in Boston, MA (BOS). -
The A&P Mechanic supports the daily needs of the maintenance
operations for our customers and ensures an outstanding experience
by providing top-level service. STS Line Maintenance is one of the
largest line maintenance support providers in the United States,
and we pride ourselves in providing quality and reliable aircraft
line maintenance and servicing throughout our extensive rapid
response nation-wide network. Authorization:
- All candidates must currently be authorized to work in the
United States. Position Responsibilities:
- This position reports directly to the Line Maintenance Station
Manager and Station Leads. Candidate will work in close partnership
with the field airlines, flight crew and other Aircraft Maintenance
- The candidate will ensure aircraft are maintained to
airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations,
airworthiness directives, company policies and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust and repair different
transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools
and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on
analysis of test results while following maintenance manuals,
schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for
wear and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as
- Work will be performed on various Commercial and Large Regional
aircraft, including but not limited to the Airbus A320, A330, 737,
and Embraer 170 and 190. Qualifications:
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant
certifications -(A&P) with no history of infractions.
- Candidates MUST have at least 2 years previous experience
working on Commercial and Large Regional aircraft
- Candidate MUST have at least 1-2 years recent experience
performing Line Maintenance on Commercial or Large regional
- Candidates MUST have General Familiarizations on 2 or more of
the following aircraft types: - A320, A330, 737 or Embraer
- Own set of standard line maintenance tools (calibrated &
specialty tooling will be provided).
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude while being able to
perform your job with minimal supervision.
- With or without accommodations, employees must be able to work
standing, climb ladders and stairs and must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug & alcohol
test. In addition, he / she must be able to obtain customs & border
- Must have basic-to-mid-level computer & organizational
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station
or Part 135 experience is highly desired.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals
and specifications to determine feasibility and method of
repairing, or replacing, malfunctioning and/or damaged
- Ability to work with little supervision while being able to
trouble shoot and repair systems on aircraft airframes and
engine(s). This includes electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility and flexibility will be important as the schedule
could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic
with a commitment to excellence. Rate of Pay:
- Starting pay rates for these positions will range between $33
-and $44 -per hour, based on experience and formal training.
- Yearly raises are available upon evaluation. Benefits:
- Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K.
- No benefits for part-time workers. About STS Line Maintenance:
STS Line Maintenances operates 41 line maintenance stations
throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of
support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response
teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times.
Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround
checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment
maintenance via scheduled or on-call action. To learn more about
STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with
???Solutions to Keep You Flying,??? please visit - or call
1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176. #ZR
Keywords: STS Technical Services, Boston , A&P Mechanics, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...