Temporary Room Attendant
Company: Moxy Boston Downtown
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Moxy Boston Downtown is a brand-new hotel ideally situated at the corner of Stuart & Tremont Streets, in the heart of Boston's vibrant theater district. The hotel offers 340 newly built, tech-savvy guest rooms with ultra-modern d--cor and a bright lobby featuring contemporary furnishings, several seating areas and host of amenities including a photo booth, games and a state-of-the-art video wall. Additionally, the Moxy Boston boasts a lively rooftop bar with panoramic views of the Boston skyline, a 24-hour grab and go in the lobby bar, and over 2,000 sq. ft. of unique event space.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Moxy Boston Downtown, Boston , Temporary Room Attendant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
here to apply!